- Temperature-Sensitive Promotional Label for Absolut Vodka
- ATI Temperature Indicators Ensure Frozen Food Quality and Safety
- ATI’s Freeze Check™ Ensures Fresh Fruit
- Custom Freshness Monitors for Packaged Food
- LOG-IC® 360 Guarantees Perishable Food Safety
- Reducing Claims for Imported Seafood with Temperature Monitoring
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
Case Study: Timestrip Packaging Informs Consumers of Product Freshness
Create cosmetics packaging for lip gloss that will inform the consumer of product freshness and provide a reminder for replacement nine months after the first use.
ATI developed a customized version of its Timestrip® smart label featuring a small 16 x 30mm label integrated into a lip gloss wand. The solution, featuring a viewing window in the cap, provides a visual indication of product freshness expiration at room temperatures.
“Because life happens in high-definition” is the marketing theme for CARGO’s new blu_ray™ lip glosses. It highlights both the award-winning formulation and revolutionary packaging. To see time elapsed until the nine-month expiration, the user simply pushes the Timestrip down into the wand.
CARGO was the first to integrate ATI’s Timestrip technology into a cosmetics product. Introduced in February 2009, the blu_ray lip gloss collection has attracted high consumer interest. In addition to winning awards, the packaging has contributed to CARGO’s reputation for quality and innovation.