- Temperature-Sensitive Promotional Label for Absolut Vodka
- ATI Temperature Indicators Ensure Frozen Food Quality and Safety
- ATI’s Freeze Check™ Ensures Fresh Fruit
- Custom Freshness Monitors for Packaged Food
- LOG-IC® 360 Guarantees Perishable Food Safety
- Reducing Claims for Imported Seafood with Temperature Monitoring
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
Case Study: Round-The-Clock Monitoring of Fresh Salmon Throughout an International Cold Chain
Monitor and record temperatures of fresh salmon fillets at all points in an international cold chain, providing accurate, efficient, detailed data to reduce claims and improve quality.
Labeyrie of France imports salmon from Marine Harvest in Norway, requiring temperatures to stay within 0°C to 2°C. ATI’s LOG-IC® 360 technology provides true core temperature monitoring of the salmon with its water-resistant design, around-the-clock recording and detailed, segmented data.
The water-resistant, compact design of LOG-IC® 360 loggers allows them to be placed in direct contact with the salmon. Each minute, LOG-IC® 360 records the core temperature, with the temperature points graphically represented every 15 minutes. Alarm ranges capture any excursion exceeding one minute.
Detailed, accurate data based on core temperatures of the salmon, rather than ambient air temperatures, helps Labeyrie reduce claims, quickly identify and respond to weak points in the cold chain and take long-term corrective action.