LOG-IC Solutions for Mobile NFC Devices
ATI’s NFC option extends LOG-IC® temperature monitoring advantages by implementing the LOGIC Mobile App, making live data the standard in your cold chain.
This page requires Adobe Flash Player 8 or higher. Click here to download the latest version.
You can protect critical shipments all the way down to the last mile. With ATI’s NFC option for LOG-IC tags and your smartphone checking shipments is as easy as answering a call.
ATI’s solution lets you monitor temperature excursions where they are typically most difficult to control:
- Small-volume, infrequent shipments
- Remote locations.
The NFC option offers numerous benefits:
- Access to temperature data on your smartphone by using the LOG-IC Mobile App.
- Export data easily to anyone in your cold chain via email or cloud.
- Complete data reports are generated immediately on your smartphone.
- Temperature monitoring at any point in the cold chain
- Immediate decision support and documentation via emailed PDF reports
- Ability to pinpoint precise location of temperature abuse
- Universal standards to simplify use and data sharing in global applications.
The LOG-IC NFC design ensures a thorough, cost-effective solution to reduce risk:
- NFC antenna embedded in LOG-IC tag
- Onboard HI/LO excursion notification
- Compact, lightweight package
- All the advantages of LOG-IC tags
The fully functional LOG-IC Mobile App enables recipients to review complete temperature history, including detailed charts, graphs and reports. It is currently compatible with NFC-capable, Android powered smartphones.