Log-ic 360™ Solutions for Mobile NFC Devices
ATI’s NFC option extends Log-ic 360º temperature monitoring advantages by implementing the Log-ic 360™ Mobile App, making live data the standard in your cold chain.
This page requires Adobe Flash Player 8 or higher. Click here to download the latest version.
You can protect critical shipments all the way down to the last mile. With ATI’s NFC option for Log-ic 360™ loggers and your smartphone checking shipments is as easy as answering a call.
ATI’s solution lets you monitor temperature excursions where they are typically most difficult to control:
- Small-volume, infrequent shipments
- Remote locations.
The NFC option offers numerous benefits:
- Access to temperature data on your smartphone by using the Log-ic 360™ Mobile App
- Export data easily to anyone in your cold chain via email or cloud
- Complete data reports are generated immediately on your smartphone
- Temperature monitoring at any point in the cold chain
- Immediate decision support and documentation via emailed PDF reports
- Ability to pinpoint precise location of temperature abuse
- Universal standards to simplify use and data sharing in global applications
The Log-ic 360™ NFC design ensures a thorough, cost-effective solution to reduce risk:
- NFC antenna embedded in Log-ic 360™ logger
- Onboard HI/LO excursion notification
- Compact, lightweight package
The fully functional Log-ic 360™ Mobile App enables recipients to review complete temperature history, including detailed charts, graphs and reports. It is currently compatible with NFC-capable, Android powered smartphones.