LOG-IC® 360 USB Logger
You can protect critical shipments all the way down to the last mile with ATI’s USB option for LOG-IC® 360 loggers, with no need for readers or docking stations.
ATI’s solution lets you monitor temperature excursions where they are typically most difficult to control:
- Clinical trials with diverse recipients
- Pharmacies, clinics and physicians
- Third-party logistics (3PL) providers
- Small-volume, infrequent shipments
- Remote locations
The USB option offers numerous benefits:
- Access to temperature data without readers or docking stations
- Easy data downloads using universal USB port on any PC
- Complete PDF reports immediately after plugging in logger
- Temperature monitoring at any point in the cold chain
- Immediate decision support and documentation via emailed PDF reports
- Ability to pinpoint precise location of temperature abuse
- Universal standards to simplify use and data sharing in global applications.
LOG-IC® 360 USB ensures a thorough, cost-effective solution to reduce risk:
- Onboard HI/LO excursion notification for fast decision making
- Compact, lightweight package
- Robust design
- Immediate data download
Fully featured LOG-IC® 360 software comes with the USB option. This enables recipients to review complete temperature history, including detailed charts, graphs and reports. You can also view data from LOG-IC® 360 USB loggers with any LOG-IC® 360 reader.