- Temperature-Sensitive Promotional Label for Absolut Vodka
- ATI Temperature Indicators Ensure Frozen Food Quality and Safety
- ATI’s Freeze Check™ Ensures Fresh Fruit
- Custom Freshness Monitors for Packaged Food
- LOG-IC® 360 Guarantees Perishable Food Safety
- Reducing Claims for Imported Seafood with Temperature Monitoring
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
Case Study: Temperature-Sensitive Promotional Label for Absolut Vodka
Create a promotional label that will drive consumers to the Absolut® website.
Many consumers store their vodka in the freezer. Therefore, a label that could be applied to the bottle and reveal a code when a certain temperature is reached would certainly be interactive and attract attention. The individual code would be entered into www.absolut.com/globalcooling. The consumer would be eligible for prizes and the Absolut® marketing research team would receive valuable information about their customers.
1.3 million labels were produced and delivered to the Absolut® manufacturing facility.
According to the company, global case shipments jumped 9%, and Absolut® gained market share in the crowded and increasingly competitive U.S. market - no easy feat for a mature brand trying to fend off an ever-expanding pool of upstarts.