- Temperature-Sensitive Promotional Label for Absolut Vodka
- ATI Temperature Indicators Ensure Frozen Food Quality and Safety
- ATI’s Freeze Check™ Ensures Fresh Fruit
- Custom Freshness Monitors for Packaged Food
- LOG-IC® 360 Guarantees Perishable Food Safety
- Reducing Claims for Imported Seafood with Temperature Monitoring
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
Case Study: ATI Data Loggers Ensure IV Efficacy At Hospitals
Implement a temperature monitoring solution to inform the hospital pharmacy whether unused IV bags, returned from nurse stations throughout the hospital, have lost their efficacy due to lengthy exposure in non-refrigerated environments.
With the effectiveness of LOG-I®C 360 loggers proven for the external cold chain, the same solution was chosen to record the temperature of IV bags traveling throughout the hospital, giving the pharmacist a full time/temperature history.
The multi-use LOG-IC® 360 logger is attached to IV bags with high-value medications. Pharmacists easily see if the medications have been exposed to adverse temperatures and then reuse the loggers on other medications.
As a result of the LOG-IC® 360 implementation, the hospital has saved costs by preventing unnecessary waste of good medications, while providing a safer environment for their patients.