- Temperature-Sensitive Promotional Label for Absolut Vodka
- ATI Temperature Indicators Ensure Frozen Food Quality and Safety
- ATI’s Freeze Check™ Ensures Fresh Fruit
- Custom Freshness Monitors for Packaged Food
- LOG-IC® 360 Guarantees Perishable Food Safety
- Reducing Claims for Imported Seafood with Temperature Monitoring
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
Case Study: Validating Engine Warranty Claims with ATI Temperature Labels
Develop an indicator for placement on engines and transmissions to provide a permanent record of temperature abuse, which will be used to validate warranty claims.
Jasper had been using a metal disk with solder in the center that would melt away at higher temperatures, but adhering it to engines and transmissions was difficult. ATI developed an aggressive adhesive for an irreversible high temperature ascending (HTA) label that indicates when a specific temperature is reached.
Jasper technicians attach ATI’s HTA labels to engines and transmissions prior to installation. If the surface of the component exceeds a temperature of 260°F, the indicator will change from white to red. Since this is a permanent record, it can be used to evaluate any warranty claims.
The ATI solution provided a costeffective, easily managed warranty abuse tool for Jasper since it was first implemented in 2001. The HTA label quickly adheres to the porous surface of the components without difficulty and ensures a permanent and accurate indication of temperature abuse that simplifies warranty claims.