- Temperature-Sensitive Promotional Label for Absolut Vodka
- ATI Temperature Indicators Ensure Frozen Food Quality and Safety
- ATI’s Freeze Check™ Ensures Fresh Fruit
- Custom Freshness Monitors for Packaged Food
- LOG-IC® 360 Guarantees Perishable Food Safety
- Reducing Claims for Imported Seafood with Temperature Monitoring
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
Case Study: ATI Temperature Indicators Ensure Frozen Food Quality and Safety
Develop a thaw indicator for frozen products that ship directly to the consumer, demonstrating that the products have not thawed during transit or reached temperatures above freezing.
The growing trend for consumers to order specialty frozen foods directly from the manufacturer also raises cold chain concerns. Kraft chose ATI’s irreversible low temperature ascending (LTA) labels to help protect the integrity of the brand and increase consumer confidence in the delivery of quality products.
Kraft attaches LTA labels to cases of South Beach Diet products shipped directly to the consumer. The label tells the consumer if the temperature was exceeded via a red indicator circle. An instruction sheet provides further information on what to do if the temperature exceeded the limit.
Consumers find the LTA labels easy to read. Awareness of Kraft’s concern for quality also increased through innovative packaging designed to provide assurance that the meals had not been compromised in transit by temperatures above 32°F (0°C).