- Temperature-Sensitive Promotional Label for Absolut Vodka
- ATI Temperature Indicators Ensure Frozen Food Quality and Safety
- ATI’s Freeze Check™ Ensures Fresh Fruit
- Custom Freshness Monitors for Packaged Food
- LOG-IC® 360 Guarantees Perishable Food Safety
- Reducing Claims for Imported Seafood with Temperature Monitoring
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
Case Study: Protecting a School Vaccine Program
Protect a large quantity of H1N1 vaccines for schoolchildren from low or high temperature damage with economical, easy-to-use monitors, while meeting a critical schedule.
ATI customized its LOG-IC® 360 wireless temperature monitoring solution to meet the exact specifications. LOG-IC® 360 loggers would be used as a stand-alone solution, giving personnel an immediate visual indication of high and low temperature excursions for accurate decision support.
After determining programming parameters, ATI detailed the logistics and training necessary to streamline distribution and proper use of the loggers. LOG-IC® 360 loggers accompanied the vaccine shipments, while additional loggers were used to monitor the storage of vaccine over the winter break.
ATI delivered 10,000 programmed LOG-IC® 360 loggers within a week, including easy-to-use instructions for personnel. The clearly labeled loggers made them easy to turn on and off, and the green or red lights provided a quick visual reference to indicate whether any temperature excursion occurred.